Friday, November 12, 2010

'Which' Banks latest thinly veiled attempt at improving customer satisfaction

Following the interest rate rise above the RBAs hike last week.

Today my fiancée received an email from the Commonwealth Bank.
Hi Toby's beautiful fiancée, 
It’s CommBank employee from the commonwealth bank, we spoke a couple month ago regarding home loans. I hope this email finds you well. I’m just sending you a courtesy email to see if everything is ok and if you have any home loan related question that you would like to ask me. Keen to hear back from you. Cheers.
Maybe its just the cynic in me but they didn't care what we thought before they got buried under a steaming heap of bad press. Perhaps they have changed there ways and we'll get another follow up in a couple of months to 'see if everything is ok' but I seriously doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment