Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Well now this is a surprise....

Virgin Blue's checkin/everything system is back up and almost 12 hours earlier than predicted. More info here.

To be honest I am a little surprised that they managed to pull it off, let alone so far ahead of schedule, I guess a pessimist set the time line, which is better than an optimist.

I suppose though, that there is a pretty good possibility of the whole thing falling over in a big heap again, but here is hoping that they have it all sorted out, after all I have to fly with them again at least once so that I can use my flight credits and to be honest I actually usually like their service etc at least for flights between Sydney and Melbourne.

1 comment:

  1. It really sucks because they shit on jetstar, and just unfortunate shit like that happens sometimes.. I was impressed by Qantas mind you.. only if its cheap.

    ReplyDelete