Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another win for the Enterprise Config Utility

The fiddling with my iPhone continues. Up until Sunday I was on a prepaid plan that I've used pretty much since I first got a mobile ten years ago. Hmm thats a little disturbing, but it wouldn't be far off almost exactly ten years ago. I feel a little older now. Anyway....

So for some reason, their is no Cellular Data Network tab (shown below) on my inherited iPhone.


So after poking around for a while.. it hit me, duh! Surely the Enterprise Config Utility can setup the APN etc as well. Sure enough there it is under the Advanced and it was as easy to get going as sticking in the Vodaphone APN which I pulled off there website and applying the profile.

Now I've got data on the run (Albeit at 2G speeds).

No comments:

Post a Comment