Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ebay needs to make it nicer to buy multiple items from the same store

So today I bought two items from an Ebay store. Seems straight forward enough really. But it generated 7 emails!


I get enough crap in my inbox already. I can understand a couple of emails. But 7 seems way over the top. Why do I get a "Congratulations you won item.... " email for each item I purchased? Why do I get a shipping notification for each item from Ebay AND another one direct from the company (which if you'll notice was actually posted tomorrow... spooky)?

Surely this could be integrated together a bit. How about giving the seller the option to update everything with one email?

And I don't need to be told I've one an item when I wasn't bidding, but rather just purchasing the item. There wasn't an option to bid it was a "Buy It Now" only type item. It doesn't make sense.

Here endeth the rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment